For our next Martina’s Midnight Munchies, we’re about to bake some easy Christmas sugar cookies that we’re going to give to our neighbours. Here’s Martina’s recipe on how to make those sugar cookies. Please note the awesome onesie she’s wearing from last week’s video. Fun fact: she hasn’t changed since then. Not fun fact: it’s starting to smell. I know this, because I’m writing as I sit behind her as she works on the thumbnail. Damn. How’d she even get curry back there? Is she secret flapping about in vats of curry when I’m not looking? I still do love her, though. She’s a keeper. I wonder if she’ll read this info box after I write it? Hey Ducky: I love you now and forever.
– 1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature. Not kinda room temperature but actual room temperature.
– 1 cup white sugar.
– 1 egg at room temperature
– 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
– 1/2 tsp Almond Extract
– 2 tsp baking powder
– 3 cups all-purpose flour
– (optional) 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
– (optional) 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1. Watch the video
2. Bake the cookies
3. Like and Subscribe to my YouTube channel
4. Write “Alright boss, how to choppity on the floppity” in the comment section below.
5. Await further instructions
BASIC RECIPE FROM:
Subscribe for more videos:
Like what we’re doing and want to show your support? 🌈 Join the Rainbow Ladder Support Team!
Get cozy in our hoodies, t-shirts, hats, and more
#ChristmasCookies #SugarCookies #EasyCookies